Why St. Joseph Catholic School?
- Our students consistently score in the 90% on standardized testing.
- Our students, on average, represent 50% of the Top Ten at St. Johns High School yet we comprise only 20% of the total student population.
- Our entire teaching staff is highly qualified, State certified Teachers and Administrators.
- Our average class size is 20 students.
- For the 2014-15 school year, St. Joseph School was one of only two schools in the Diocese of Lansing who were ranked in the top five language arts and math in NWEA testing. See full letter acknowledging our achievement.
- Fosters an environment which supports Christian values, reinforcing those taught in the home.
- Has experienced, certified teachers who support our mission statement, while working in partnership with parents.
- Is fully accredited by the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools and a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- Enjoys a long-standing tradition of excellence in education as evidenced by consistent high achievement on standardized test, and on-going academic accomplishments.
- Maintains affordable tuition with payments spread out over the course of the school year.
- Provides opportunities for weekly Mass, full participation in the Sacraments, daily prayers, and recognition of Church Seasons.
Begindergarten for Young 5's!
- For children who need more than preschool but are not ready for kindergarten.
- For kids turning 5 in June through March.
- Faith based, hands-on learning environment.
- Full day and half day available.
- Space is limited - call the school office at (989) 224-2421 today to reserve your spot!
Interested in having your kids attend St. Joseph Catholic School?
If you are interested in a tour or registration information, please call or email Mr. Wells at principal@stjoecatholicschool.
org! Someone will get back with you as soon as possible to set up your tour or process your registration.